The Information We Collect
Through GNFHPL publications, websites, and other media, you can order publications and products; engage in various activities like entering contests or sweepstakes, playing games, taking quizzes, voting in polls or otherwise expressing an opinion; subscribe to one of our services, such as newsletters; or participate in one of our online forums or communities. Your personally identifiable information may be required to engage in these activities as well as to receive products and services that you may have requested. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected at these pages and elsewhere include but are not limited to: name, address, gender, e-mail address, and telephone number, fax number and credit or debit card information. We may also collect information about your personal or professional interests and use of or opinions about various products, programs and services. For instance, we may ask you to identify your job or industry to qualify you for free Sprightly Blog/ News Letters and Magazines.
At some, GNFHPL sites and through certain promotions, you can submit information about other people. For example, you might submit a person’s name, mailing and/or e-mail address to send a gift or electronic greeting card. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected about other people at these pages include: recipient’s name, address, e-mail address and telephone number. We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our web pages or use our applications, such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, your IP address, your device identifiers, your Internet or wireless service provider, and location-based information.
How We Use the Information
- We may use the information you provide about yourself or others to fulfill requests for our publications, products or services, to respond to inquiries about offerings and to offer other products, programs or services that may be of interest.
- We may combine information we receive with outside records and share such information with third parties for use on our behalf to enhance our ability to market to you those products or services that may be of interest to you.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information that we receive from you and from third party sources to third parties whose practices are not covered by this privacy statement (e.g., other marketers, magazine publishers, retailers, participatory databases, and non-profit organizations) that want to market products or services to you.
- When you request a news letter, magazine, service, or other product, we will forward the information you give us to the publisher or provider to the extent necessary to fulfill your request. They may contact you with special offers of possible interest.
- We sometimes may use this information to communicate with you, such as to notify you when you have won one of our contests or participation in our sponsored event etc, when we make changes to subscriber agreements, to fulfill a request by you for an online newsletter, or to contact you about your account.
- If you choose to submit content (e.g., a “letter to our editors” or an online review), we may publish your name, screen name and other information you have provided to us. You hereby consent to this.
- The information we collect in connection with our online forums and communities is used to provide an interactive experience. We use this information to facilitate participation in these online forums and communities and, from time to time, to offer you products, programs, or services.
- We sometimes use the non-personally identifiable information that we collect to improve the design and content of our websites and publications, and to enable us to customize your Internet experience. We also may use this information to analyze site usage, as well as to offer you products, programs, or services.
- We will disclose information we maintain when required to do so by law, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose such information in response to a law enforcement agency’s request.
- We may transfer your personally identifiable information to other GNFHPL offices for internal management and administrative purposes on our behalf. Your personal data will be transferred to other GNFHPL offices where necessary for the performance or conclusion of our contractual obligations to you or for your benefit.
- Please note that if GNFHPL or any of its subsidiaries or lines of business is merged, acquired, divested, financed, sold, disposed of or dissolved, including through merger of, consolidation, sale or divestiture of assets, the relevant customer database, including personally identifiable information we may possess about you, may, in whole or in part, be sold, disposed of, transferred, divested, or otherwise disclosed as part of that transaction or proceeding.
- If you prefer not to receive traditional mail or other off-line promotions from this or any other GNFHPL property, or if you want to opt-out of any sharing of your personally identifiable offline information with third parties not owned by GNFHPL please click here.
- If you prefer not to receive e-mail marketing from this or any other GNFHPL property, or if you want to opt-out of any sharing of your email address with third parties not owned by GNFHPL, please click here.
- GNFHPL sites will not use or transfer personally identifiable information provided to us in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you with an opportunity to opt out of these unrelated uses.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information while you have an account with us and thereafter for as long as we need it for purposes not prohibited by applicable laws. Thereafter, we will either delete your personal information or de-identify it so that it is anonymous and not attributed to your identity. Your rights to request that we delete your personal information are set forth in the “Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Personal Information” section above.
Refund, return and Cancellation Policy
Cancellation can be requested within 48 hours of the order placed. Refund will be done through online mode in 5-7 working days. Return can be requested within 24 hours of the order received.